Lembrete

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Philippine Program for Resurgence of Industrial Development and Excellence

What is P.R.I.D.E. ?
P.R.I.D.E is a unique but functionally precise combination of provisions under the LABOR CODE and a Special Law, Specifically;

Dept. of Labor and Employment (DOLE) Department Order (D.O.) 18-02
Republic ACT (R.A.) 7688 or the Dual Training System Act of 1994
Executive Order 266 Establishment of Strong Republic School (SRS)

P.R.I.D.E is an unrivaled alternative and entirely legal method of effective deploying educated and specially-trained workers to all type of industries.

P.R.I.D.E is designed to decisively resolve the innumerable problems related to labor and management caused by adverse cycles of production

P.R.I.D.E is a tri-partite program composed of the Participant Student Trainee, Accredited Training Accredited Training Academy and Accredited Business Enterprise.

P.R.I.D.E. will ensure and enhance individual success, industrial harmony and national prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment